In addition to French, English, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese which are taught as part of the accredited faculty branches, the latter provides courses for other languages within the framework of the international cooperation such as:
- Chinese : the Confucius Institute is in charge of teaching this language for all interested students and researchers. This institute is located at the Faculty Center.
- Japanese : this language has been taught at the Faculty since 1997 within the framework of the cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency which invites volunteer teachers to teach the language. In addition to teaching the language in three different levels, the Faculty organizes cultural activities to promote the Japanese culture at the beginning of each year. the Japanese language courses are given in room: 37 at Madinat Al Irfane-Souissi II.
- Korean : this language is taught in the framework of two cooperation programs: the first with the Korean Embassy in Rabat and the second with Korean International Cooperation Agency. Two professors teach the language in three levels in room 37 at Madinat al-Irfane Souissi II.
- Turkish : this language is taught in some branches as a second language. It is considered an essential element among the components of the educational unit of foreign languages which are taught as part of the “Islamic Society and Modernity” training at the Masters level. However, the teaching of this language is open to interested students. The teaching of this language started in 1992 as part of the cooperation between the Faculty of Letters and the Turkish Embassy . This language is taught in room 13 at the Faculty – Center
- Urdu : This language has been taught at the Faculty since the early nineties of the last century. Like the Turkish language, it is integrated in the training program of the Islamic studies branch, but it is also available for students of the Faculty and the University interested in learning the language.
- Portuguese : this language is taught as part of a cooperation program between the Spanish-Portuguese Institute, the Camoes Institute and the Faculty of Letters. Despite the creation of a department of Portuguese Studies, the teaching of this language is open to all interested students.
- Dutch : the teaching of this language started on 27 October 2009, within the framework of a cooperation with the Dutch Cultural Center NIMAR . This language is taught in room Naciri at the Faculty – center.