Applications for the doctoral programs “”Man and Space in the Mediterranean World”” at the Doctoral Studies Centre (CEDOC) are open from late June to mid-July.
The pedagogical pre-registration
- Applicants can get the application files from the Doctoral Studies department during the first 3 weeks of September.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is the second Friday of October
- The selection process takes place during the third and fourth weeks of October.
- The admission results are announced in the first week of November
- Submission of registration forms to the Higher Studies Department.
- The doctoral session takes place during the third week of November.
- Overview of the CEDOC (its philosophy, its structures, the new doctoral system, the principle of the thesis charter, planned modules.).
- Presentation of the different doctoral programs.
- Interdisciplinary conferences.
- Presentation of the library.
- Pedagogical meetings with the selected doctoral students.
- Announcement of the Module Programs provided by the University Doctoral College and those provided by the CEDOC.
Documents required for pedagogical pre-registration
Applicants for the Doctoral program “”Man and Space in the Mediterranean World”” must provide the following documents:
- The Master’s degree or an equivalent. Holders of a specialized Master must obtain a derogation following a notice from the CEDOC and write a formal request addressed to the President of the University through the head of the CEDOC.
- A copy of the Master’s research paper or the final project of the equivalent degree.
- An updated résumé highlighting the candidate’s different experiences.
- A two-page summary of the previous works of the candidate (M.A and others).
- The research project of their thesis.
- Two references by two teachers who know the candidate acknowledging his ability to take doctoral studies.
- Photocopy of the university degrees.
- Application form for the registration.