The M.A Registration goes through:
- The filing of the application from the 3rd week of July until mid-September
- Selection interviews during the last two weeks of September
- Administrative registration during the first week of October.
Documents required for registration:
- Registration Form.
- 5 certified copies of the B.A + the original copy.
- 4 photos.
- 1 copy of the birth certificate.
- 1 copy of the ID.
- 3 stamped envelopes containing the student’s address.
- 1 copy of the Baccalaureate degree.
- 2 photos + a 20-Dirham postal stamp for the registration at the library.